The BDP Experience / Experience BDP
BDP People taking very good care of BDP customers!
.
Join us in congratulating BDP employees spotlighted by the
BDP International Employee Recognition and Customer Service Awards program- Recognized Service Excellence.

Please take a moment to scroll through
each award winner's Letter of Thanks / Service Excellence testimonials.

Contact us to submit a nomination or to request the BDP Recognized Service Excellence guidelines at Excellence@bdpnet.com

Karen Gulrich - BDP Atlanta, US

Manager Strategic Accounts, Import
BDP Outstanding Customer Service Award Winner
 

The Power of BDP People

"Our partnership with the Textron companies has grown in the Americas (US and Mexico) primarily due to Karen’s dedication and commitment to excellence. We talk about the BDP Experience and bringing value to our clients for the mutual success of both parties. Karen has “walked the walk” and our relationship with these client partners are the better for it."

Lin Aultman, Director of Operations - BDP International

"I want to take the time to express my appreciation for all that the people of BDP do for Kautex. Whether it’s a small request for information or helping us move critical, time sensitive shipments, BDP has always responded with effectiveness and efficiency. At Kautex, we often talk about the need to have partnerships with our suppliers and service providers. I can honestly say that while I feel a true business partnership between Kautex and BDP, it is the people on your staff that have made that possible.

In particular, I want to acknowledge the work that Karen Gulrich does for us. As I write this after midnight, Karen is monitoring a critical charter flight from Lavonia to Puebla and providing our team with updates. I need to mention, it’s the second time this week that she has done this. Karen is always available whenever I call and always provides me with answers to my questions. She is a true asset to BDP and I am very grateful that she has the responsibility of managing our account."

Anthony Kizze - Kautex Textron
Kautex Inc.