The BDP Experience / Experience BDP
BDP People taking very good care of BDP customers!
.
Join us in congratulating BDP employees spotlighted by the
BDP International Employee Recognition and Customer Service Awards program- Recognized Service Excellence.

Please take a moment to scroll through
each award winner's Letter of Thanks / Service Excellence testimonials.

Contact us to submit a nomination or to request the BDP Recognized Service Excellence guidelines at Excellence@bdpnet.com

Dianne Manns - BDP Chicago, US

Import Logistics Coordinator
BDP Outstanding Customer Service Award Winner
 
Many thanks to Guardian Industries Corporation for sharing such wonderful comments about Dianne Mann's service! 
 
Compliment 1 of 2 was emailed directly to Jimmie Daniels, Global Account Executive - BDP Chicago, US.

"Hello, Mr. Daniels,
 
I'd like to thank your company for coming through for me in a very stressful situation concerning this shipment in mid-July.  We were under an extreme time constraint and the person who helped me in Chicago did a fantastic job of making sure this load made it to my plant in time for our scheduled maintenance work.  This load was critical to minimizing our downtime and without it, we would have been seriously affected. Please pass along my thanks for her help.  It was outstanding service."
 
Jeffrey Duffy - Guardian Industries Corporation

Compliment 2 of 2 was emailed directly to Dianne!

 Hello, Dianne,
 
"I have to let you know that my earlier "thank you" email to your company was only one of a very few ever sent to any company for outstanding service. Your extra work to make sure I had my shipment was exceptional, yet you seemed to reply like that's just how you do it every day.  Thanks again for helping me in my time of need."
 
Jeffrey Duffy - Guardian Industries Corporation