The BDP Experience / Experience BDP
BDP People taking very good care of BDP customers!
.
Join us in congratulating BDP employees spotlighted by the
BDP International Employee Recognition and Customer Service Awards program- Recognized Service Excellence.

Please take a moment to scroll through
each award winner's Letter of Thanks / Service Excellence testimonials.

Contact us to submit a nomination or to request the BDP Recognized Service Excellence guidelines at Excellence@bdpnet.com

Laura Helland - BDP Philadelphia, USA

Logistics Coordinator - Air Export
Dow Advanced Materials
BDP Outstanding Customer Service Award Winner

"Thank you so much for providing us with
Laura's exceptional customer service and personality. She is a joy to work with."
Marcie Chandler - AgroFresh, Inc.

I wanted to share the wonderful accolade about our BDP colleague Laura Helland from BDP customer AgroFresh, Inc. - a wholly owned subsidiary of The Dow Chemical Company. Thanks Laura for the exceptional service!
.
Mike Castro, Air Export Divisional Manager - BDP Philadelphia Dow Chemical Operations

Experience BDP
I thought I would share a few unsolicited thoughts on Laura Helland. Laura, though I call myself the problem child, is always calm and responsive to our ever-urgent requirements. She is the most thorough, communicative and proactive BDP rep we have ever had. I told her last week that she made my job so much less stressful, because I knew I could count on her to collect the information and follow through with it. Thank you so much for providing us with Laura's exceptional customer service and personality. She is a joy to work with.

Marcie Chandler, Warehouse Operations Coordinator -
AgroFresh, Inc.