The BDP Experience / Experience BDP
BDP People taking very good care of BDP customers!
.
Join us in congratulating BDP employees spotlighted by the
BDP International Employee Recognition and Customer Service Awards program- Recognized Service Excellence.

Please take a moment to scroll through
each award winner's Letter of Thanks / Service Excellence testimonials.

Contact us to submit a nomination or to request the BDP Recognized Service Excellence guidelines at Excellence@bdpnet.com

Nicole Brozyno - BDP Aston, PA

Import Entry Coordinator
BDP Outstanding Customer Service Award Winner

"You are very lucky to have a person of Nicole's caliber on your team."
Cathy Votour - Bayer MaterialScience LLC

Compliment shared with BDP Aston-PA Lena DeFazio - Import Manager and Saskia Caporellie, Team Leader.

Lena and Saskia,
I wanted to let you know how appreciative I was how Nicole handled a specific shipment. She had a stack of urgent air freights to do yesterday and when I called about a specific order she stopped what she was doing and filed the entry for me. If that was not enough she prepared all the paperwork and set up the pick up with FedEx Customs Critical, and I had to call her and tell her that the customer had the incorrect address. She had to cancel everything out and prepare new paperwork and contact the carrier. At this point I am sure she was ready to pull her hair out. I then got a call saying that the original address was correct. I had to call back once again and say that she had to change everything back, which was done. I had to let you know how hard she worked on this for us and was pleasant doing it (which I would have had a hard time doing). You are very lucky to have a person of Nicole's caliber on your team.

Cathy Votour
Bayer MaterialScience LLC