The BDP Experience / Experience BDP
BDP People taking very good care of BDP customers!
.
Join us in congratulating BDP employees spotlighted by the
BDP International Employee Recognition and Customer Service Awards program- Recognized Service Excellence.

Please take a moment to scroll through
each award winner's Letter of Thanks / Service Excellence testimonials.

Contact us to submit a nomination or to request the BDP Recognized Service Excellence guidelines at Excellence@bdpnet.com

Magic Mike

Outstanding Customer Service Award Winner
BDP Edison, NJ-US

You're in good company if the word "magic" is referenced with your name.  That's how it started with Michael Zagariello, Logistics Coodinator - BDP Edison.  Michael is the recipient of an Outstanding Customer Service Award for a delightful testimonial provided by BDP customer Evonik Cyro LLC. So true, the little things do make a difference.

Special thanks to Evonik for taking the time to share such kind words of thanks and appreciation about Michael's services.  In turn, we thank Evonik for the business confidence and valued partnership. 

Evonik's message -titled "Magic Mike"- was sent directly to BDP Edison's Theresa Rodes - Team Leader, Ocean Export.  Dorothy VanHouten speaks highly of the BDP Edison Export Team and further remarked, "Mike deserves all the recognition he can get.  He is a joy to work with, as are you all." BDP certainly reciprocates the sentiments!

“Hi Theresa,

I hope all is well with you. I have just recently been assigned to handle International full time at Evonik. I just wanted to take a minute to let you know what a huge help Mike has been. He has offered encouragement, advice and gone above and beyond to help and guide me as get accustomed to my new job responsibilities. Mike is an asset to your company and makes my job so much easier. He is a pleasure to work with and I wish every company had someone with his eye for detail, follow up, and prompt response time. He has made my transition into my new job painless and I appreciate all he has done and all I know he will do in the future. I just wanted you to know how much he is appreciated for all his hard work.

Thanks Mike for all you do and just for being you!"

Dorothy VanHouten - Evonik Cyro LLC

Congrats Michael!
Thank you for the BDP dedication, hard work, and a keen eye for detail. Keep up the magical service!