The BDP Experience / Experience BDP
BDP People taking very good care of BDP customers!
.
Join us in congratulating BDP employees spotlighted by the
BDP International Employee Recognition and Customer Service Awards program- Recognized Service Excellence.

Please take a moment to scroll through
each award winner's Letter of Thanks / Service Excellence testimonials.

Contact us to submit a nomination or to request the BDP Recognized Service Excellence guidelines at Excellence@bdpnet.com

Heather Volker - BDP Charlotte, US

Logistics Coordinator
BDP Outstanding Customer Service Award Winner

"I just cannot say enough good things about Heather.  She helps make my job so much easier by her quick responses to all my inquiries and requests.   She is on top of things every single day, all day long, and I just thought I would let you know how much I enjoy working with her and how much I appreciate her dedication to getting the job done."

Linda Marshall - INVISTA, S. à r.l.