The BDP Experience / Experience BDP
BDP People taking very good care of BDP customers!
.
Join us in congratulating BDP employees spotlighted by the
BDP International Employee Recognition and Customer Service Awards program- Recognized Service Excellence.

Please take a moment to scroll through
each award winner's Letter of Thanks / Service Excellence testimonials.

Contact us to submit a nomination or to request the BDP Recognized Service Excellence guidelines at Excellence@bdpnet.com

Lori McKellar - BDP Grand Rapids, USA

Import Logistics Coordinator - Steelcase onsite
BDP Oustanding Customer Service Award Winner
A Glowing Steelcase Inc. Testimonial


"BDP received a glowing customer testimonial from Steelcase.
Lori works for us on-site at Steelcase and is an extremely dedicated employee
who is truly willing to do whatever it takes to keep the customer happy, any hour, any day.
I am truly grateful to have her on my team."
Andy Wahl, Manager Strategic Accounts - BDP Grand Rapids, USA

Andy,
I have been a Purchased Parts Planner here at Steelcase for twenty five years. In my current position, I am the parts planner for about 100 different purchased parts from eight different suppliers in five different overseas countries. In my role, I supply these parts to 12 different manufacturing locations around the globe. I have a lot a responsibility to make sure that everyone in the company has parts when they need them. BDP is the partner that helps us make that happen. As you know, we bring in approximately 250 containers a year from these various locations.

Lori McKellar is my go-to person at BDP. I rely on her for on-going shipment information, whether it be routine updates on container movements , air freight shipments or expedited container requests. All this to say, I have a lot of experience in the area of customer service.
Over the years I can say I have dealt with all kinds of people serving in the customer service role, some good, others, well…..

All this to say, Lori McKellar is the best customer service rep I have dealt with in my 25 years here! I have told you in previous notes, when you look up customer service in the dictionary, there should be a picture of Lori. Her dedication to excellence is proven in many ways.

- Attention to detail
- Follow up on requests
- Keeping her customers updated on urgent requests. I can count on calls from Lori at night, on weekends or holidays. It doesn’t matter. She will always make sure I have the most up to date information.
- Professionalism . No matter the request, she will always say” I’ll see what we can do” and get back to you.

I just wanted to take a minute to tell you how outstanding Lori is. We all too often complain when something isn’t right instead of giving credit when it is due.

Ken Wiley, Supply Chain Management Technology Team - Steelcase Inc.