The BDP Experience / Experience BDP
BDP People taking very good care of BDP customers!
.
Join us in congratulating BDP employees spotlighted by the
BDP International Employee Recognition and Customer Service Awards program- Recognized Service Excellence.

Please take a moment to scroll through
each award winner's Letter of Thanks / Service Excellence testimonials.

Contact us to submit a nomination or to request the BDP Recognized Service Excellence guidelines at Excellence@bdpnet.com

Celena Brown - BDP Philadelphia, USA

Team Leader, BDP DuPont Import team
BDP Outstanding Customer Service Award Winner

"There is no doubt in my mind that the support Celenea is providing
has been and is crucial
to the LaPorte Plant meeting its obligations."
Kim Hinthorne - E. I. DuPont de Nemours and Company

Recent DuPont accolades were shared with BDP Philadelphia's Theresa Garvey and Matt Hawksley, Managers, Strategic Accounts - BDP DuPont Import and Export Services, respectively.

I just wanted to share a couple thoughts with you regarding Celena. As you may know with the additional Customs requirements, we (Crop Protection) have had some issues providing all the required documents to BDP in a timely manner. Celena has been leading the way and helping us through this process and I must say, at times it hasn't been the easiest task but she has always been there for me to answer my questions and provide guidance to me and my contacts in other Regions. As an example, our LaPorte Plant needs every empty Vydate Isotank that is returned, to be cleared and dispatched to the depot for cleaning or prepping so that the tanks can be refilled and shipped as soon as possible. I can honestly say, I have been contacting Celena every day asking for her help with keeping things moving along. On several occasions she has been able to provide enough of a notice so that I can make the request for more documents to another Region and not delay the process. By being there and helping us as she is, there is no doubt in my mind that the support Celena is providing has been and is crucial to the LaPorte Plant meeting its obligations.

Kim Hinthorne - E. I. DuPont de Nemours and Company