The BDP Experience / Experience BDP
BDP People taking very good care of BDP customers!
.
Join us in congratulating BDP employees spotlighted by the
BDP International Employee Recognition and Customer Service Awards program- Recognized Service Excellence.

Please take a moment to scroll through
each award winner's Letter of Thanks / Service Excellence testimonials.

Contact us to submit a nomination or to request the BDP Recognized Service Excellence guidelines at Excellence@bdpnet.com

Susan Gulino - BDP Philadelphia Airport, USA

Import Logistics Coordinator
BDP Outstanding Customer Service Award Winner

Susan Gulino will be presented with a BDP Outstanding Customer Service Award on December 2 for the recent Service Excellence accolades submitted by BDP customer LANXESS Corporation. Congratulations to you, Susan!
.
BDP Words of Thanks
Dear Naghma,

Thank you so much for the kind words and your appreciation for the outstanding customer service that Susan provides. BDP truly values and appreciate the customer service and dedication that Susan has demonstrated.

John Wright - Director of Operations, Philadelphia Airport-US
BDP International, Inc.

LANXESS Testimonial

Hello John!

My name is Naghma and I am in the Import Dept. here at LANXESS. I have been working with Susan Gulino for over a year now and I just wanted to let you know how much of a help she is to me. From the day I started at this desk, she has been the one that keeps me on my toes. She saves me so much time and a good bit of demurrage too along the way! Susan looks into anything I need and responds quickly. When I have vacation time coming, Susan is my savior to get everything caught up so I can take the time off. She lets me know what she needs before I need to figure it out. The biggest credit to Susan is not just the customer service, it is that she is so pleasant everyday. I hope to keep working with her as long as I am in this position!

Thank you,

Naghma Minhas - LANXESS Corporation