The BDP Experience / Experience BDP
BDP People taking very good care of BDP customers!
.
Join us in congratulating BDP employees spotlighted by the
BDP International Employee Recognition and Customer Service Awards program- Recognized Service Excellence.

Please take a moment to scroll through
each award winner's Letter of Thanks / Service Excellence testimonials.

Contact us to submit a nomination or to request the BDP Recognized Service Excellence guidelines at Excellence@bdpnet.com

Donna Marie Dougherty and Eric Long - BDP Philadephia, USA

An Appreciation for Hard Work

[Donna and Eric] are great to work with, couldn't ask for a better team and I know that I would not be as successful as my supply chain managers and overseas counterparts think I am - if it weren't for them.
Ruby Ana Evans - E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company

Mike Williamson, Manager, DuPont Ocean Export nominated two BDP Philadelphia DuPont Ocean Export individuals as Recognized Service Excellence recipients for the trailing DuPont accolades. Ruby Ana Evans even took the time to include congratulatory clip art with her compliment!
  • Donna Marie Dougherty, Export Logistics Coordinator
  • Eric Long, Supply Chain Coordinator

"Many times during our work weeks, I request pre-bookings, documents to be corrected, vessel information, and documents to be chased. I have noticed that when I get results or responses from you both, I don't always respond with an acknowledgment. Please know that just because I don't respond with a thanks, doesn't mean anything, because I am very grateful of all the HARD work you do, trust me. I just don't want to clog your emails with replies to all.... so that being said, Thank you Eric and Donna for all your hard work! You are appreciated!"

Ruby Ana Evans
International Customer Service Representative
Houston, Texas Manufacturing
E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company